Finally i know what im going to share in 2018. As you know its more like writing, its about something i see, something i heard.. kind of daily routine.
Im visiting Bali this time and find a new thing about what life already have. For the first time i joined my friend for surfing, kind of sport that a bit dangerous in my thought but so surprise many people willing to do that. Remember the movie “the shallows”?
It never cross my mind to do surfing or other risky sport / activity before.
For them, being free in this universe, while they need to count on their self, aware with what will happen to them and see thing clearly, it teach me something.
Well back to my writing, i observed and do some little interview with some people about this. And here come my conclusion.
1. Like surfing, you’re all alone in this universe and you re the one who need to make thing happen.
2. Surfing is about patient. About waiting. About reflection. To get a good wave, you need to wait and be patient. Same like life it self, to get a good thing in life, sometimes you need to wait and be patient. Nothing instant in this world.
3. Surfing teach you how to use your chance right. When you get a good wave, you need to use it wisely. Like in life, when you get a good chance you wont leave it run away that way. You need to use it cause u might not have it back again.
4. A good wave maybe only exist for 10-15second. Well, a good chance sometimes come too fast. You need to focus to really use that 10seconds. 10 seconds that might change your life. Surfing teach us even a second can change our life.. even a second could bring joy in to our life.
5. To stand on your surfing board, you need to be focus. Cause u might flip it around. Same like in life, to really get what you want and use your chance well, you need to be focus. Cause only doing good wont gv you great result if you are not focusing on it.
Well, im not sport lover or addict. The hardest question for me is “whats your fav sport?”. I consider my self as a life’s observer. A person who can do nothing at all.. a person who could see a little thing in life and write down it. A person who open for any possibilities in life and share it.
Im not good at sport but maybe you re not see what i see either.
Have a good weekend lovely people, share the joy and enjoy the little things in life. Cause when you are notice about it, you ll realise that all you need is already there in this universe.