It was a weekend with dior
Well, I wont tell much about how its going but I believe every people you met in this life will bring you a lesson to learned.
I had a quiet weekend two weeks ago in Bali. Was visiting the un-usual place. Im not go to the crowd (well, actually I like a quiet place indeed). I just spent my weekend with sitting at the five star hotel’s restaurant, having a pineapple juice, watching the people jump at the pool, laying my self in couch while expecting the wind will blow my hairs slowly. Unfortunately not much wind that days in Ubud. Second day, I went for massage in one of the nice hotel in canggu area and having my brunch in front of echo beach while smell the beach and feel the breeze that blown me away. Was a very great landscape to see everyday.
But You know what, I had a problem with “relaxing”. Strange isn’t it? I feel like my mind can’t stop running of thinking. And I felt it so bad. This month really exhausted for me since I just back from Bangkok – Surabaya – Kuala Lumpur. Yes, I did all the trip for travelling. And as usual, my trip always tiring even its fun. In the end, I ll spend nearly my time at work and airport .
When I got an offer to have a relaxing weekend in Bali, I took that chance. Well indeed it’s a relaxing weekend but emotionally stressful for me. Relaxing because my time is really not in a plan so im not in a rush. Stressful because I need to deal with someone who is opposite from me. But I ve learned many things there that I would like to share with you here.
My friend is an artist. He is a well-known gardener (landscape) who collaborate with many top artist nd he design many nice landscape for a big nice project company. I could say that he is a very educated with his strong of character. Everything is really organize and clean. He has style, knowledge and taste. But we had see life in our different way. Im not say that he s wrong either im right, I just wanna share about how different people see something. And im sure all of us has our own point of view in everything. Sometimes we re keep holding our point of view to tight, and would like to listen to other about it.
With my relaxing weekend, I found out many things about life that I learned from him. I see what I don’t want to be. I heard what I should start think about it. I believe people cross our path in life to give you something if you are really open your heart to see it. And here some points I would like to share :
1. Not everyone think the way you think. 4 + 5 = 9, either 3 + 6 = 9. We have our own way to see something but don’t let it become your standars.
2. Its really good to have your own standard but I believe in this life we need to adjust and compromise with many things. It wont lower your standard but it will teach you how people’s think about it.
3. Never ever say think you don’t mean it. Doesn’t mean I cant express my self well. Since many people easy to say things they wont keep. So I learn to use my word WISELY not NICELY.
4. Being organize is a good thing but doesn’t mean un-organized is a bad things. Let life surprise you. Have a dirty side. Play un-organized stuff. Have fun. Laugh. Scream. Talk loud. Go get a shit food. Jump in the crowd. This is life.. enjoy it. At least experience it even once.
5. Taking care your self doesn’t mean “taking care” so you wont get sick. Its more on taking care of you mentally, spiritually and physically. I always think “taking care” is a form of “good shape” -> not sick. But I was wrong. Make a peace of mind is a taking care also. I really misunderstood about this for many years. And now im in the progress of taking care of my self and I hope you do also.
6. Simple things in our daily routines will make big change. Whatever it is. Maybe clean up your place, taking a night shower, cook your own meal, read your books. Anything that makes you happy, do not stop doing that. I used to like to cook and bake, I called it like my therapy, but since 4 years ago, I stop doing that. I stop many activities that remind me to my past. I try to change “me” but im failed. Im not get better, I just get stucked in life.
7. Everyone has their own past. You can just expect someone to forget their past cause however it’s a part of their life. I believe people has their own way to express them self, be nice with them. Stop judging them. You never be in their shoes, then no need to make any conclusion. They do not need it.
8. Just because someone cant react exactly what you’re expected, doesn’t mean they are stupid. Some people needs more time to digest the information and react on it. Don’t make your self as a big standard to everyone. You ll be disappointed.
9. I believe manner, attitude and humanity are not something you can get from your high education. It’s the way you react and accept life. Im quite sad to see many people with high educational background, having a good manner and attitude but poor in humanity. If we see people based on their social status, how much money they have in bank account, how good their position in their work, how kind of car they ride, how big the house is, what kind of brand they put on.. I think its not fair to them. Your success cant be compare with someone else’s success. Just because you are rich in your age, its not a measurement of other. Be wise and you ll be rich in humanity.
10. Last but not least, people always ask me what im good at. Whats my job. Whats my passion. Recently I just can say, I wanna be useful for other. I wanna be happy in present. I wanna touch other’s people life, encourage them, inspired them. I know im not good enough but im still learning to be better than I was. Simple thing I ve learned in this life, if you cant say something good to other, you better not say any word.
Well, I wish you a good heart to live your big life. This world needs more a good heart people who could say a good words to make this a better worlds.